Lowest Price Guarantee!
Please call (570) 430 4396 to contact a representative at our office or Fax us at (570) 693 0421
Yes we do have a wholesale program. We have pricing categories established that are based on quantity and level of involvement.
Our cabinetry is built from furniture/cabinet grade A plywood. The face frames and doors of the cabinets are either maple, birch, oak or walnut. No particleboard or cheap fillers are used in our cabinets. The Cherry Shaker, Espresso Shaker, Cinnamon Shaker, White Shaker, York Antique White and Charleston Antique White all contain a Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) core, which is simply a type of hardboard, made from wood fibres glued under heat and pressure.
Ready-to-Assemble (RTA) cabinets are new cabinets, individually packaged, ready for easy assembly on site. Each cabinet door is preinstalled to the face frame. Assembly times vary depending on the type and size of the individual cabinet. Wall cabinets can be assembled in 7-10 minutes and base cabinets in 10-15. Larger pieces such as lazy susans, pantries or oven cabinets can take a little longer because of the added pieces.
Yes, we offer a free professional design service. Please call us for further assistance.
No, all of Waverly Cabinets come standard with finished ends.
Each individual cabinet includes an unfinished cut to size toe kick for assembly. However, you will need to purchase a finished toe kick for your final project.
The wall blind corner cabinetwill need an additional 3" for proper clearance when installing. (Example: 27" wide will need to be installed as it 30" wide.)
The blind base corner cabinet will need an additional 3" for proper clearance when installing. (Example: 36" will need to be installed as it 39" wide.)
Customers may purchase our cabinetry products by using a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) and PayPal.
- Yes, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an encryption technology that works with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and all other browser, so that your data is encrypted over the internet and can only be read by us.
- Statistics show that shopping online is safer than using your credit card at a restaurant or department store. Online purchases without human intervention are far safer than traditional credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a scrambled message that can only be decrypted by an authorized computer.
Yes, but note that by choosing to pay by debit card, the amount you charge will be put on "hold", meaning it will not be available to you once you place your order. When your order is shipped, your order total will be withdrawn from your account and the original "hold" will be voided.
A Card Verification Number is a 3 or 4 digit number found in the signature area on the back of your credit card or on the front of your American Express card. We require the Card Verification Number to be entered on all orders as a protection to our customers.
Your Confirmation number is generated when you place your order online. It is included on the Checkout – Receipt page of our website and is included in the Confirmation email we immediately send to you. Your Order Number is included in another email we send to you after we have processed your order.
To protect your credit card information, we validate the information you provide during the checkout process. If you receive an error message during checkout, simply confirm that the following information you entered matches your credit card exactly:
- Credit card number
- Expiration date
- Name on card
- Billing address (must match the billing address of your credit card)
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a website and is stored on your computer's hard drive. If your browser's preferences allow it (most browsers are installed with cookies enabled), each website can send its own cookie to your browser. To protect your privacy, cookies do not store personal information but instead uses anonymous unique identifiers. Each website can only access the cookie they have sent to your hard drive, not the cookies sent by other websites. You need to enable cookies on your browser to enjoy all the shopping features on this website. Cookies also need to be enabled on your browser so you can add products to your shopping cart and to access your account information.
Upon product receipt, please do the following:
- Please inspect the shipment immediately. Photos are not required, but are recommended for your personal records and safety in the rare event that a freight claim needs to be filed.
- Before signing off, make a notation for damage and/or shortage (if there are any) on the delivery receipt with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order, but do not refuse the order.
- Please sign for piece count as well as pallet count.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of the shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier on the delivery receipt, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier a clean and clear receipt.
The assembly time varies on the type of cabinet and the person doing the work. Typically wall cabinets require 5-10 minutes to assemble. Lazy susans and drawer bases will take longer.
- WaverlyCabinets.com accepts returns for up to 14 days after delivery date.
- Ensure you closely inspect your products before accepting delivery and note any damage incurred, simply write ” Refused due to damage “on the delivery receipt before the driver leaves.
- We guarantee our items to be free from any defects in material or workmanship. The seller is not responsible when the item has been tampered with, misused, improperly installed, altered, or damaged through abuse or accident. WaverlyCabinets.com can only accept returns in good condition (original packaging).
- Returns can only be accepted in the condition in which they were delivered (RTA). RTA cabinets that are assembled can NOT be returned.
- All returns are subject to inspection and a 25% restocking fee, and credit will be applied to the customer account. Credit cannot be given for products returned to WaverlyCabinets.com without the proper paperwork.
- To request a return, please fill out the replacement/return form and fax to 570-693-0421, or send via email to email@example.com.
- All returns must be received within eight weeks of purchase in order for a refund to be issued.
- You will be given a full refund once your cancellation order is made within 24 hours. Any cancellation request must be made via phone 570-430-4396 or fax 570-693-0421 within 24 hours of receipt of your order confirmation. There are no cancellations allowed after 24 hours.