[This kitchen features Feather Lodge Grand Reserve Cherry
cabinets. Use our cabinet creator to find other styles.]
The kitchen had been remodeled previous to purchasing our home, but with stock items from big box stores. We entertain often and spend a lot of time cooking. The existing space was nice but just didn’t have the features we wanted.
This wasn’t our first remodel, so when pricing out a new kitchen we thought there was no way we could afford the quality we wanted and stay within budget. We came across Waverly cabinets and found EXACTLY what we wanted. The construction is sturdy and self-assembly was easy while saving us money. Waverly also offered many upgrades within the product line – wine & plate racks, glass front cabinet doors, matching legs – that allowed us to really make it our own.
Now finished, our kitchen finally has WOW factor that any chef would love. Throughout the project the Waverly team customer service was impeccable. We are very two totally satisfied customers!
Brett & Katie D
- Spice rack built from filler boards
- Cabinet enclosed exhaust hood
- Added drawer under cooktop & pan shelf (sink base)
- Expanded oven cabinet to double
- Added shelving to cabinets over wine & plate rack
- Expanded fridge panel to full depth of deep fridge
- Added parchment paper cubby / shelving to oven cabinet
- Light rail molding used to trim window
- Modified window valences into cubby shelf